Conveniently connect to free Wi-Fi.
Pass smoothly through immigration & customs.
- Make sure you know your visa status.
- Be prepared for customs checks.
Shop and collect your bags.
- Conveniently located in the baggage claim area, our Arrivals Duty-Free outlet is perfect for last-minute shopping.
- Baggage trolleys are available free of charge throughout the baggage claim area.
- If you need help with your baggage, porters are available for a fee of BD2 per trolley.
- Oversized baggage is delivered to the baggage belt.
- If your baggage is lost or arrives damaged, please contact the Lost & Found Office for assistance 17138553.
- Make your way through the Green Channel if you have “nothing to declare”, or the Red Channel if you have “things to declare”. For more information and a list of the prohibited items, please see Prohibited and Restricted | Bahrain Customs Affairs.
Grab a snack, purchase essentials, and exchange your currency.
- You can purchase a local SIM card from any of the telecommunication stores, which are located in the Arrivals Area after passing through customs.
- Exchange currency outlets and ATMs are conveniently located in the Arrivals Area.
- Cafés, restaurants, and shops offering quick snacks and hot/cold beverages are spread throughout the Arrivals Area. There are also more options in the Departures Area on the level above you.