Conveniently connect to free Wi-Fi.
Pass smoothly through transfers.
- Follow the clearly marked orange transfer signs in the Arrivals Hall.
- There are 12 transfer desks on Level 01 with 6 to the West and 6 to the East.
- West counters are numbered from 1 to 6 and East counters from 11 to 16.
- Our transfer desks can issue boarding passes, resolve queries, help you re-book flights, and much more.
- If you need a wheelchair but didn’t book once in advance, please ask our transfer desk agents, who will be happy to assist you.
Prepare for security checks.
- You will be asked to remove your belt, shoes, and possibly your jacket, before going through security. To save time, wear shoes that are easily removed.
- Wheelchairs will be thoroughly searched.
- Pushchairs and walking aids will be X-ray screened.
- If you are taking prescription medications or syringes with you, each item should be in its original container and you should carry the prescriptions with you.
What would you like to do?
- How you spend the time before your flight is up to you.
- Take advantage of special offers and deals at the Duty-Free Area or visit the express stores near the gates if you’re in a hurry.
- Explore a wide variety of global cuisines at our many restaurants and cafés.
- Smoking rooms and prayer rooms are located opposite gates 14 and 19.
- The Entertainment Zone features interactive toys, gaming consoles, climbing domes, and comfortable seating arrangements. It is free to access and suitable for toddlers, teens, and parents as well! The facility is located in the Departure’s Area near the Air Traffic Control Tower.
- If you just want to relax while waiting for your flight, our luxurious lounges and hotel are ideal. For details, visit www.bahrainairport.bh/at-the-airport/lounges-and-hotel. Fees apply.
- Boarding gates close 20 minutes before your flight’s departure.
- Remember to check the flight information screens regularly and leave yourself plenty of time to get to your gate.